- Development of a common guest card for the entire destination.
Development of the Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol CARD (ZABT CARD) and mutual recognition of existing services. Exceptions: public transport, mountain railways. Creation of a folder with the services and an overview map of the region. Preparation of a feasibility analysis for the further development of the map. Creation of a video clip to promote the guest card
- Development of car-free mobility in the cross-border destination
Creation and maintenance of a free transfer possibility for the holiday guest between the three destination partners. Currently by the Bayern-Tirol guest bus. Creation of a flyer for car-free travel to the region and a flyer for cross-border bus connections.
- Joint sales and marketing of the partners of the Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol association
- The digital holiday companion PIA (Personal Interest Assistant)
Based on the Feratel data system, it provides the holiday guest with all information and leisure activities in the Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol after booking his accommodation. Personalised to the guest's profile and the period of stay.
- Trade fair participations
- Tour Natur Düsseldorf: own stand at the public fair.
- Cooperation with Alpentouristik Schäfer: 14 public fairs and 22 city events.
Brand cooperations with bergfreunde.de, lowa.de, Mrs. Sporty fitness studios. Production of advertising materials for joint events, trade fairs, presentations.
- Press trips
3-day trip with influencers and media representatives with a cross-border supporting programme on cycling, trail running and hiking.
- Promotion of the region in print and online media
Various advertisements, advertorials and cross-media advertising on various summer and winter topics, spread across special interest magazines, daily newspapers, social media channels, outdoor and travel media
- Development of a cross-border cycle circuit – „Zugspitz-8“
- Development of the Trailrunning - Zugspitz Region
Implementation of a trail running camp: 360°TRAIL for the acquisition of a new target group. Participation suitable for beginners and advanced. The camp takes place annually in September and includes running units, workshops, lectures, expert talks, material tests around running and an evening programme. Promotion and creation of new trail running routes on the tour portals and interactive maps of the destination partners.
- Implementation of a cross-border summer festival
Integration of cross-border leisure activities of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena and the Zugspitz village of Grainau into the programme of the AlpenTestival in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The Testival takes place annually at the beginning of August and offers the possibility to test material as well as to participate in various outdoor programmes.
- Uniform information systems in the entire destinationAcquisition and installation of seven Feratel information terminals for outdoor or indoor use. Placement in the entire region and accessible around the clock. The terminals contain all cross-border information and leisure offers of the entire destination.
- Personnel costs and office expenses
Total planned costs: € 890.000
Approved funding: € 660.000
Priority axis: promoting cooperation in legal and administrative matters and cooperation between citizens and institutions
Specific objective: Establishment and intensification of long-term and structural cross-border cooperation to achieve greater social and economic integration and to reduce administrative and logistical barriers.